Width:* " Height:* " Depth: (if applicable) "
Choose one of the following categories:
Traditional Bed Quilt Traditional Wall Quilt Original Interpreted Bed Quilt Original Interpreted Wall Quilt Original Design Realistic Pictorial Wall Quilt Original Design Abstract Pictorial Wall Quilt Original Design Nonrepresentational Wall Quilt Miniature Traditional Quilt Original Wearable Art - Quilted Original Wearable Art - Non-Quilted Fiber Art
Statement About Your Entry:
This information may be available to the jurors and/or judges during their deliberations. Parts of the statement may be concealed if the anonymity of the Artist or Entry which is accepted into the show might be compromised. This statement may be used on show placards and/or in the Souvenir Event Guide.
Appliqué Piecing Embroidery Trapunto Needlework Techniques Surface Techniques Weaving Techniques Other
Hand Domestic/Home Machine Long/Mid/Short Arm Machine
If so, please explain and list any equipment that is required.
Attach Your Images
JPG Images Only, Maximum 5MB each image, Maximum 15MB total for all images.
Wearable Art Back Image:
Terms and Conditions:
I understand and agree that:
- My Entry Fee is non-refundable and must be included with this Entry;
- If my Entry is juried into the 2013 Quilt & Fiber Arts Festival, I am committed to having my Entry displayed for the duration of the Festival;
- I am responsible for the costs of shipping and insuring my Entry to and from the La Conner Quilt & Textile Museum (upon arrival all entries will be covered by the Museum’s insurance policy);
- Photographs submitted with my Entry are true and accurate depictions of my Entry, they have been taken using the Museum’s photography specifications, and I agree to allow the Museum to use the images of my Entry in any and all advertising, promotions and publications, electronic or print;
- If my Entry wins First Place in it’s Category or is a Award of Excellence Winner, I agree to my Entry’s inclusion in a group exhibit in the Museum from October 10 through November 24, 2013; if my Entry is unavailable for exhibition during this time period, I will make arrangements with the Museum Curator for future exhibit;
- My Entry has not been exhibited in any of the Museum’s Quilt Festivals in the past.
My full name in the box below is my signature that indicates my understand and acceptance of the preceding terms and conditions in regards to La Conner Quilt & Textile Museum’s 2013 Quilt & Fiber Arts Festival and my Entry.
Enter Your Full Name:*
Enter the characters you see above into the text field below. The characters are not case sensitive.