Thanks to all who joined us for StashFest 2014. Watch this page for information about next year’s event..
StashFest 2014 took place on March 29 & 30 this year. Thank you to our main sponsor, PEMCO Insurance, for the great donuts and fun photos! StashFest is a dynamic fundraising event for the La Conner Quilt & Textile Museum! Artisan fabric designers and small companies with unique fabric and embellishment offerings were here for the two-day sale at the La Conner Civic Garden Club, just across the street from the museum. In addition to a Sponsor Shop and hourly door prizes, fine offerings from these hand-selected Presenters were available:
- Ann Darling, Collection of global fabrics from China, Japan, Central America and other faraway places, as well as her designer clothes and accessories.
- Ako Shimozato, vintage kimono silks, handmade tenugui bathrobes, accessories and ornaments made from kimono fabrics, vintage haoris and vintage kimonos.
- Suzanna Leigh, Hand-painted and dyed silks, painted silk scarves, and wearable art.
- Peggy Juve, Digitally printed fabrics and clothing featuring the work of local artists.
- The CQA Collection, Collectors’ Choice Fabrics – expect hand-dyed, hand painted, vintage, and global fabrics—with a label to give you background information on the provenance of each treasure.
- Annie Lewis, Hand Silk Screened Fabrics, original designs on re-purposed fabrics to create bold and energetic patterns.
- Melanie Hopkins, Hand-dyed Kona Cottons – made by a mother/daughter team from Lake Stevens, they began dyeing fabrics ten years ago.
- Patricia Belyea, an artisan quilter from Seattle, with her extensive collection of vintage Japanese yukata cottons.
StashFest is a unique fundraising event for the La Conner Quilt & Textile Museum with one-of-a-kind Artisan goods. Offering a unique shopping experience, StashFest features a collection of artisans and small companies for a two-day sale of unique and remarkable fabrics and wearables.
Location: La Conner Civic Garden Club, 622 S. Second Street, La Conner, WA 98257 (across the street from the La Conner Quilt & Textile Museum)
For more information about our unique Artisans, please visit the website below!
..Museum Media Contact: Kathleen Kok, email@example.com
Event contact: Patricia Belyea, firstname.lastname@example.org
Read about StashFest 2013 on page two…
Pages: 1 2